Wednesday, January 14, 2009

{ AFK }


Sorry guys, I haven't been posting lately due to craziness in my life. Anyway, back to Warhammer babbling....

When Mythic did a hotfix to tweak the UI, I think they altered some of the keyboard shortcuts along with it. Finally got my screenshots button to function properly. Now the only thing that bothers me is the lack of a zoom in / out button shortcut. I play on a laptop so there are some limitations, but it's not that bad despite some lag during keep seiges (mainly in the lord room) and lag from AoE spells. I have 2 gigs of ram but my video card is pretty ancient.

// Late Night ORVR - Order V.S. Destruction
I've been logging on late at night but the server is still bustling with ORVR activity - many warbands were on the move, conquering keeps, one after another. Lately the Order have been putting up a good fight and even managed to display tactical prowess by flanking and surrounding our WB while we were taking busy attacking a keep. Inside the keep, half the Warband was stuck on the bottom floor for a long period of time since the doors/gates closed us in. We made a long last stand until Order decided to come down the ramp and zerged us. Despite losing, I still felt pretty satisfied because the Order actually fights back now instead of turning tail and running away at the sight of any Destro.

// Looting system broke?
It seems like it's a hit or miss, random, broke system. I basically didn't do that much one time and I still got a high roll and another time I really gave it my all and I ended up 21st. Another annoyance is that whenever I get the massive loot bags, it turns out that I have that item already. I only have the Devastator Helm and Body piece, yet I keep getting the SAME DANG thing every time!! What gives??

1 comment:

  1. Helm and body are all that drop in the massive bags. The shoulders and hands are Renown Gear you can buy (8g each), and the boots are looted off dead enemy players.

    ReplyDelete