Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pure Pwnage


//Warhammer - Ambush!

I logged on WAR last night at 11PM for 30 min and there was still some ORVR activity despite it being late at night. I joined a half-full Warband of players in Avelorn and was debriefed on the situation. Apparently a large Warband of the Order players were going around and taking the BO's + Keeps in Avelorn/Saphery and the small WB on the Destro side was the only defense. The leader tells us that they will most likely take the Wood Choppa's camp next so we quickly gather behind the log pile to ambush them. I jumped into the water to hide. Sure enough, Order shows up and tries to take the BO and all the sudden we pop out of the woodwork and attack. It was pure..pwnage and annihilation! Not one Order survived the attack. This goes to show that zerging doesn't always win. Large numbers does not always mean victory. When I logged, I felt very satisfied :).

//The Lord of the Rings Online



I finally archived Rank 6 in Monster play due to the help of a fellow guildie by the name of Logitech. He logged on his Freep character and let me kill him a few times so I can get the last missing points to get the rank up. Thanks Logitech, You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment