Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warhammer - LULZ!! dorf ROFLcopters



I yoinked this image from the web cuz it's hard for me to take a pic of a Dwarf on their mounts without dying in the process.

As you can guess from the picture, the discussion today is about Warhammer mounts, specifically the Dwarven Mount. All other races have interesting, powerful and menacing mounts such as the raptor-like Cold Ones for the Dark Elves, midnight black steeds for the chaos and the mangy wolf for the goblins. What do the Dwarves get? They get a comical looking contraption called a Gyro harness which the players have lovingly dubbed the ROFLcopter.

I mean..it is kinda cool in a way, since no other MMO's have this but still, I think it breaks the lore a bit. The Gyro harness still seems not as cool as it could be since it only hovers and does not technically fly. Other people suggested that the Dwarves be given a less comical mount such as a ram, pony or *lol* a beer tank. I have to agree on this since whenever I see a Dwarf on their mount, I think it's quite hilarious. There's a entertaining thread on the Gyro harness here:
http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188747

The mounts in the game are not that spectacular, aside from riding around on the dinosaur which I think is why I rolled a Dark Elf. I wish there were more ways to customize our mounts though. It's annoying that everyone has the same colored dinosaur as I do. It's like buying a car not being able to customize it.

I hope this year that we'll be able to get this feature in the game. Mythic - Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment