Thursday, November 19, 2009

//warhammer - no wai?



This from last week, but when Order was invading IC, I was solo defending the Monolith BO cuz everyone else was in the center dying. This SM named Reggimus starts attacking me while I was alt tabbed. I tab back and start fighting back. We were at it for a good 5-10 min..and it was getting tiresome. He was barely getting hurt by me and whenever my HP dropped, I just healed myself so it was getting no where fast. Finally, a group of Order shows up and obliterates me. I was kinda glad tho cuz the fight was probably be going on forever. I admit that I'm not the greatest DoK.. I consider myself more of a support job with the way I'm spec'ed but it's good to know I can last against a Swordmaster who was only a few RR levels below me.

P.S. Also to the lamers from Neighborhood Wankers, hope you enjoyed your stay on Iron Rock. You'll be running and cryin' back to DC soon enuff. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment