Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out of the pan and into the fire


Caption This!


//Warhammer Musings: I've been longing in late and there seems to be a surprising decline in Destro numbers compared to Order. There hasn't been much ORVR activity either, so I've been stuck on rank 28 for some time now. I also wonder how the Russian Launch is doing. I mean, do they get their own servers or what? I would love to play with international people since I do in LOTRO. Hopefully the night of murder event will bring in more people for ORVR. I'm pretty excited about it and the upcoming content expansions.



Tier 4 RVR? - I peeked into the zone really quick and saw that the entire zone is nearly all RVR. That's pretty neat. I'm a few levels away from experiencing it but from what I hear, T1-T3 are the best RVR. We shall see. I need to complete my Devastator set before I got T4 though. I'm not sure how since the rest of the equip is not dropping for me :(.

Night of Murder, here I come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Caption - "Damn that curry was hot last night" ;). As for Tier 4, it is awesome for RvR if there are enough numbers on your server. If not soloing around the sides will get your character dinging 40 in no time :)

    ReplyDelete