Thursday, December 18, 2008

Introduction

/wave. Welcome gamers! This is my official MMO gamer blog. I will be covering Warhammer Online, Final Fantasy XI and The Lord of the Rings Online. It will be primarily a warhammer blog though. I will also be discussing some tidbits from Pirates of the Caribbean online developments since I am working on that team at Disney.

A little bit about me: The first MMO I ever played was FFXI. I have been playing since American launch back in 2003. Luckily it was the last year of college for me so it didn't set back my grades too much, heh. I've played/tried numerous MMO's ranging from World of Warcraft to Rose Online. I'm a huge pop culture geek and I've been a gamer ever since I got the Nintendo Game boy back in the day, and it is the reason why I decided to pursue a career in the entertainment/ game industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment